Children of the Ligonier Valley School District will be provided comprehensive educational opportunities in safe and supportive environments to maximize each child's individual potential.
The Board of Education will meet on August 11, 2014, at Ligonier Valley High School. The planning meeting will be held at 6:00 P.M., followed by the business meeting at 7:00 P.M.
The RAMS Social for district students entering grades six, seven, and eight, will be held on August 14, from 6-8:00 P.M., at Antiochian Village. Additional information will be mailed home in the summer newsletter.
The first day of instruction for the 2014-15 school year will be August 25, 2014.
- SUMMER ENRICHMENT AND READING CAMPS
- To access information for the Ligonier Valley School District Summer Enrichment Camp and the Reading…
- MADELYNN LANCASHIRE WINS EXCELA HEALTH ESSAY CONTEST
- Madelynn Lancashire, a student at Ligonier Valley Middle School is the winner of the Excela Health…
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR LVE AND RKM
- Looking for volunteers for the Community Volunteer Read Aloud Program geared towards motivating and…