Children of the Ligonier Valley School District will be provided comprehensive educational opportunities in safe and supportive environments to maximize each child's individual potential.
The Board of Education will meet at 6:00 P.M., on April 13, 2015, in the Ligonier Valley High School auditorium for a planning session. This will be followed by a business meeting at 7:00 P.M.
The RAMS Project, a partnership between students of the Ligonier Valley School District and local merchants, provides an opportunity for students to learn entrepreneurial skills in an authentic setting. The merchants sell the student-made products in their stores throughout the year. This year the "Stop and Shop" event is on Thursday, May 7, from 5:00 - 7:00 P.M., in Ligonier. Please view the video from last year https://youtu.be/IufA2Dtjwfk .
- PSSA PARENT INFORMATION
- FAQs and electronics information…
- OVR EARLY REACH PROGRAM and KEYSTONE EXAMS AND PROJECT BASED ASSESSMENT PROGRAM
- EARN COLLEGE CREDITS
- The Ligonier Valley School District is committed to offering our students the opportunity to acquire…
- SHARE YOUR PHOTOS WITH THE LVHS YEARBOOK
- LVHS Yearbook: Students, parents and teachers can contribute