- 8:55 a.m. to 3:55 p.m.
- Tardy is 9:18 a.m.
- Students are taken to their bus by classroom teachers.
- If your child will be taking a different bus home, you must fill out a bus form. Ask for one at the office.
- If your child will be a rider, you must send a note to school indicating the dates and who is permitted to pick him up from school. At 3:55 p.m., we will open the doors for parents to come into the gym and wait for your child. The name needs to be checked off by the person in the gym before you can leave.
- We will NOT accept changes in a student’s regular dismissal schedule by phone. You must send a note.
- A student must have a written excuse for each time they are absent or it will be considered unlawful.
- Parents will receive a letter from the district when their child has been absent 6, 8, 10 and 12 days from school.
Students are permitted one (1) vacation per year. The student must be in good academic standing and have good attendance.
We have a nurse available to us for emergencies and for dispensing medication. We must ask you to fill out a medication form from the office. If a child is ill at school, you will receive a call from the nurse. Please do not tell your child to see the nurse. Your child’s health is your decision.
Lunch in our cafeteria costs $2.05 a day. Milk may be bought separately for $.55. Additional snacks and water are also available for purchase. The cafeteria requests you send a check at the beginning of the week. It will be credited to your child’s account electronically. You can check the balance in the account through the Power School link and then check on the $ sign. Monthly menus can be found on the district Food Service website.