Letter from the Principal
- April 4 – 7 English Language Arts (all grades)
- April 26 – 28 Mathematics (all grades)
- May 2 – 3 Science (eighth grade)
- May 16 - 17 Algebra Keystone
- Students should go to bed early each night so they are well rested to begin the test.
- Although students have been participating in a PSSA review in their classes, your child may want to review materials at home prior to the test.
- A student should not try to cram for the test. A simple review of the material contained in your child’s PSSA review folder is sufficient.
- Start the test day off with a nutritious breakfast.